Kells delivers legal services unmatched by others. It's all about you. To ensure you receive the highest level of client service, Kells has a series of service level standards our staff guarantee to deliver.
- Telephone calls made before 3.00pm will be returned on the same day. Telephone calls made after 3.00pm will be returned before midday on the next working day.
- If your lawyer/conveyancer cannot return a call personally, someone else from the relevant team will do so, even if only to inform you that your lawyer/conveyancer is unavailable and to give a time when you can expect a call back.
- If you leave a message with a secretary or receptionist you can expect that message to be relayed accurately and promptly.
- Emails sent before 3.00pm will be replied to on the same day. Emails sent after 3.00pm will be replied to before midday on the next working day.
- On occasions an unplanned absence from the office by your lawyer/conveyancer may result in your email not being seen promptly and an auto-reply may not issue. If a matter is urgent you should always make contact by telephone and not rely solely on an email.
All client correspondence will be handled promptly.
- An estimate of fees will be provided at the start of the engagement and the payment schedule will be agreed with you.
- Invoices will be clear, easy to understand and within the current estimate.
- You will be advised if the estimate of fees requires updating.
- Invoicing questions will be resolved promptly.
- Your lawyer/conveyancer will update you regularly. You will be kept informed.
- We will seek ways, such as client surveys, to assess your satisfaction and will always welcome your feedback and input.
Referrals are always appreciated and, when possible and appropriate, we will return the favour.In the unlikely event you are not happy with the service you receive at Kells, please advise your lawyer/conveyancer or their supervisor and if necessary do not hesitate to give me a call and I will personally investigate your concerns.
We want to help you with all your legal needs.
As a full-service firm, Kells offers clients a wide range of both personal and commercial legal services.
Should the need arise, our team is happy to help you in any way possible. If you would like help finding the right professional within Kells to provide a particular service, speak to your current lawyer/conveyancer or give me a call and I can point you in the right direction.
I look forward to our firm building a long-term relationship with you.