Amy is an Accredited Specialist in Business Law, one of only 4 female lawyers in NSW to hold that qualification. She completed her MBA with Distinction in 2013, having been the recipient of the prestigious The Illawarra Connection/ Sydney Business School MBA Scholarship.
Amy delivers practical and commercially effective advice to her clients. She enjoys strong relationships with her commercial clients, built on a solid understanding of their businesses and risk appetites. She is accessible and delivers on deadlines.
Amy's focus is on contracts, business transactions and structuring, with a practice consisting of:
- sales and purchases of business and companies for both Australian and international clients;
- preparing agreements for and advising partners, shareholders and unit holders on structuring arrangements;
- preparing, negotiating and advising on commercial and construction contracts;
- advising lenders on finance structures and preparing finance and security documentation;
- advising on and preparing leases and licences; and
- providing advice to companies, associations and registered clubs on constitutional, membership and governance matters.
Amy is currently a director of Wollongong City of Innovation Limited (trading as Destination Wollongong). She has been a director of the Illawarra Business Chamber Limited and has also previously held the position of governance director on the board of JCI Australia Limited.
Amy's experience in business law is highly regarded. She has presented at a number of seminars and lectures and has provided assistance to the Practical Legal Training Unit of the University of Wollongong.Back to Our People