- Bachelor of Law
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
Madeline was admitted as a solicitor in 2016. She is qualified to practice in both the New South Wales and Federal jurisdictions. She studied a Bachelor of Law at the University of Wollongong, while working as a Law Cadet at Kells since 2011.
Madeline is a member of the Sydney Civil Litigation & Commercial Team, with recent experience in:
- Contractual law
- Sale of property and business contracts
- Supply agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Creation of companies and corporate trustees
- Shareholders agreements
- Debt recovery
- Shareholders disputes
- Employment matters
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Drafting Wills, Power of Attorney and Appointment of Enduring Guardian documents
- Advising on estate planning for individuals
- Establishment of trusts
- Appearing in the Local, District and Supreme Court in corporations, common law, and equity lists.
During university Madeline was selected to represent the University of Wollongong at an international legal conference at Brawijaya University, Indonesia, where she presented on Australian Constitutional Law. In 2015 she was also selected to attend a study exchange at Soochow University, Taiwan as the first UOW student to study in Taiwan. During her six month exchange she studied international and economics law as well as Mandarin.
Madeline is based in the Sydney office but maintains strong ties in the Illawarra community. She is a volunteer lifesaver with Woonona Surf Life Saving Club and in 2016 was awarded Wollongong City Council Young Citizen of the Year for her volunteer work.
In her spare time Madeline enjoys going to the beach, reading, and spending time with her family and friends.Back to Our People