After having just lost my father and being Executor of his estate, I thought I had a fair idea of what was ahead of me. I hadn't realised what the impact of my grief and other 'legal' responsibilities, hold ups and complications as well as personal trials would take on me. Valentina proved to be the most supportive, kind yet professional ally that I could have hoped for. She and her support staff always kept me informed of what and why things were or were not happening and now that things are coming to an end legally, I am so genuinely grateful to her and her team.
We were impressed as soon as we entered the front door to be greeted by a smiling receptionist - she made us feel very welcome. Val our lawyer was also very friendly and very efficient we felt very relax and confident with her.
Thank you for the speedy manner my will was amended before my operation - Kariene
Valentina graduated from the University of Wollongong with a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Commerce with Distinction (Finance) in 2011.
Valentina was appointed as an Associate in July 2015.
She assists small and medium business clients with all of their legal requirements including:
- acting on the purchase and sale of businesses;
- preparation and advice on general commercial contracts including supply and service agreements;
- preparation and advice on shareholder agreements;
- preparation of loan and guarantee documents;
- advice on the Personal Property Securities Act (Cth) 2009;
- debt recovery proceedings; and
- preparation and advice on retail leases.
Valentina also assists clients with their estate planning needs including:
- preparation and advice on Wills, appointment of enduring guardian and enduring power of attorney documents;
- applications to the Supreme Court of NSW for grants of probate and advice on administration of deceased estates; and
- advice on intestate estates and applications to the Supreme Court of NSW for grants of letters of administration.
Prior to joining Kells, Valentina worked for Senator Concetta Fierravanti-Wells. She was born and raised in the Illawarra and is also fluent in Macedonian.
Valentina has a passion for the law. She believes each client is different and aims to provide solutions that suit her client’s specific needs.
Back to Our People