With our roots firmly in the Sydney and Illawarra region, we recognise that it is important to nourish and support the environment and community to which we owe our prosperity.
At Kells, we have always understood that our business is part of the community in which we operate and are conscious of giving something back whenever we can.
Each team member has 1 day of paid leave every year to undertake volunteering work in a local not-for-profit organisation of their choosing.
The diverse backgrounds, interests and passions of our people see us supporting a range of not-for-profit charities and fundraising initiatives within the Sydney and Illawarra regions.
In 2019 these have included:
- Legal pro bono work: Providing hundreds of hours of pro bono legal services to individuals and charities across the Illawarra region.
- RUOK Day: Supporting suicide prevention.
- Movember: Raising funds for men’s health.
- Southern Youth & Family Services: Christmas Giving Tree.
- Red Cross Blood Service: Blood donation drives.
- Disability Trust: Lawn bowls days raising funds for sport and recreation services.
- Cancer Council: Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea and Stars of Wollongong Dance for Cancer.
- Wollongong Homeless Hub: Monthly food donations.
- Salvation Army: The Charity Wills Day.
- Sponsorship: Supporting Kiama Kingfishers Nippers, Shell Cove Public School and One Door Mental Health.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Need help with a legal issue?
Send us your details and one of our team members will be in touch.