Privacy and Data Security Law
Whether your business is a start-up or an experienced industry stalwart, our team offers a complete range of legal services to meet your needs.
Privacy & Data Protection Lawyers
With businesses increasingly doing business online, communicating by email and storing data electronically, privacy and data security has become a critical risk for businesses of all sizes.
Our lawyers can assist in a range of ways, including:
- Preparing privacy policies
- Advising on the notifiable data breaches scheme, including preparing policies and advising when data breaches occur
- Advising on surveillance in the workplace and preparing computer and internet usage, and workplace surveillance policies
- Advising on privacy and surveillance issues and concerns in health and aged care
- Ensuring businesses are complying with their obligations regarding disclosure, collection and usage under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
- Preparing deeds of access and advising directors and shareholders on their rights to access information.
Buying a Business
Company Matters & Corporate Governance
Contracts & Other Business Documents
Not-for-Profit & Charity Law
Privacy & Data Security
Selling a Business
Shareholder & Partnership Advice
Trademarks & Intellectual Property
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Need help with a legal issue?
Send us your details and one of our team members will be in touch.