With the skill of our estate team, and the broader knowledge of our supporting legal departments, you can be assured that you receive both accurate and bespoke legal advice specifically designed to your circumstances.
Everyone’s story is unique and simply because something has worked for one does not mean it will work for another.
Examples of more complex advice we have provided include:
- Business structure reviews and succession plan analysis
- Blended family arrangements
- Mutual Will agreements
- Assistance with guardianship and financial management applications
- DNA testing of potential beneficiaries under a Will
- Seeking judicial advice on the interpretation of trust deeds
- Lodging family provision claims for persons under legal incapacity such as infant children and persons suffering dementia
- Commencing proceedings for a Statutory Will to be made by the Supreme Court on behalf of a person suffering legal incapacity
- Advising on correct procedures when dealing with informal Will documents and incorrectly executed Wills.
Speak to one of our experienced lawyers today to help you map out a clear, achievable and satisfactory solution to your unique situation.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Need help with a legal issue?
Send us your details and one of our team members will be in touch.