What Our Clients Say
I would like to thank Michaela for the speed and professionalism she displayed in attending to our requests at a stressful time for us. It definitely put our minds at ease.
Thank you very much for your courteous, calm, expeditious and professional help throughout this process. We will definitely recommend you and Kells if ever the opportunity arises.
Michaela is a lawyer in our commercial practice based in our Wollongong office. Michaela grew up in Gilgandra and is known for being an enthusiastic and personable lawyer.
What she does
Michaela assists her clients with:
- drafting, negotiating and advising on commercial documents
- selling and purchasing businesses
- establishing businesses, companies and charitable entities
- preparing and advising on finance and security documentation for both lenders and borrowers
- preparing and advising on commercial leases
- providing advice to charitable entities
- debt recovery and litigation proceedings.
“I am passionate about ensuring my clients receive the best outcome both legally and commercially”.
Michaela provides pro-bono assistance through her involvement in community Wills days with the Salvation Army, Wesley Mission and Australian Cancer Research Foundation.
Michaela has a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Arts (Distinction), a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice and is admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia.
Life Outside Kells
Outside of work, Michaela relaxes by spending time with her family and friends. She is passionate about sport and enjoys playing soccer. Michaela also loves to travel and looks forward to the day the international borders open back up.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Need help with a legal issue?
Send us your details and one of our team members will be in touch.