Business, Commercial & Corporate
Kells provides individualised commercial law services to businesses in Wollongong, Shellharbour, Dapto, Thirroul and Sydney. Trust us with your legal needs.
While Kells provides all of the legal services required by business and corporate clients, we recognise that legal advice and documentation is not a ‘one-size-fits-all’ process. Kells doesn’t require you and your business to fit the products and services that we offer. Instead, we take the time to understand your needs and deliver solutions and outcomes that enhance and grow your business.
We develop long lasting relationships with our clients so you can rely on us as your trusted business advisors.
As trusted advisors we will always give you honest, reliable advice – even when the news is bad.
If your business issues go beyond legal needs, we will connect you with the best people to assist you. We won’t damage our relationship with you by holding out unrealistic expectations or attempting to deliver results or outcomes that are better delivered by others.
How does Kells develop the trusted business advisor relationship?
- Our high care factor. We listen to our clients, return calls and emails and deliver on our promises,
- Our clients have access to high quality partners and senior lawyers in a cost effective and efficient manner. Our clients don’t pay for layers of lawyers, and our junior team members are used to specifically deliver cost effective outcomes as agreed with you,
- We have specialist teams. Our lawyers don’t ‘dabble’ in areas of law,
- We maintain high technical standards. Our commitment to Law Society Specialist Accreditation, continuing legal education and business and management studies ensures our lawyers know the law but can also think outside the ‘legal box’,
- We employ the best people. Our lawyers are not only highly skilled and experienced, but they enjoy what they do.
Find out more about the services we provide by reading our Info Sheets: