Company Matters and Corporate Governance
Whether your business is a start-up or an experienced industry stalwart, our team offers a complete range of legal services to meet your needs.
Corporate Governance Lawyers
Our lawyers are not only experienced in providing corporate and governance legal advice, their roles as directors across a range of industries means that they can provide practical solutions.
We can help you by:
- Acting for buyers and sellers in the sale and purchase of shares in a company
- Advising on changes to constitutions and rules, including preparing required resolutions and information statements
- Advising on ASIC requirements and processes
- Establishing new companies and trust structures
- Advising on disputes involving shareholders
- Attending and providing support to the Board at annual general meetings and special general meetings
- Advising on capital raising and share subscriptions
- Conducting practical corporate governance training, including on directors duties.
We can also help when there are departmental investigations or charges laid, and we are experienced in matters involving Liquor and Gaming and ASIC.
Not-for-Profit & Charity Law
Privacy & Data Security
Selling a Business
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Need help with a legal issue?
Send us your details and one of our team members will be in touch.