WOLLONGONG(02) 4221 9311
SHELLHARBOUR(02) 4295 8400

Superannuation and Insurance

Have you suffered an injury and had problems working? You could have a superannuation claim.

Many employer superannuation policies include disability insurance for employees for Total and Permanent Disablement. If you have this kind of insurance, and an injury or illness (it does not have to be work-related) stops you from doing your usual kind of work, you will very likely be able to make a Total and Permanent Disablement claim.

Importantly, to make this kind of a claim, you do not have to be unfit for all work. You simply must not be able to perform your usual work, or other suitable work within your education or skill set. For example, if you are employed as a process worker performing mainly manual labouring work, and you sustain an injury which prevents you from doing manual work, it would not matter that you may be able to perform alternative work such as sales, office work, or similar. You may still be entitled to claim a benefit.

It is important to get advice from the start as completing the form incorrectly can lead to a denial of the claim.

We offer a “no win, no fee” agreement which means if you do not receive any compensation,you do not have to pay our professional fees.

We have the experience and know-how to employ the best tactics to ensure your entitlements are fully recovered. We are dedicated to achieving the right outcome and won’t give up simply because the insurer or trustee makes it hard. And we keep it simple for you: by making sure the correct procedures are followed, looking after the paperwork and gathering the necessary evidence. Call our compensation team now to find out how we can help.


Need help with a legal issue?
Send us your details and one of our team members will be in touch.