What Our Clients Say
Amy Harper and her team went above and beyond for us. We felt cared for and supported in very trying times. I would highly recommend them. Thank you.
Caring, professional and they go above and beyond to be extremely helpful.
Amy and her team were fantastic. Thanks so much for your time.
Thank you for everything and all the hard work you put in to get this across the line. It has been a pleasure to work with you.
A NSW Law Society Accredited Specialist in Business Law, Amy is an experienced commercial lawyer with a focus on contracts, business transactions, structuring and business disputes.
What she does
Amy’s practice consists of:
- sales and purchases of business and companies
- preparing agreements for and advising owners on structuring arrangements
- preparing negotiating and advising on commercial and construction contracts
- advising lenders on finance structures and preparing finance and security documentation
- advising on and preparing leases and licences
- providing advice to companies, associations and registered clubs on constitutional, membership and governance matters.
Who Amy works with
Amy works primarily with private businesses and not for profit organisations ranging from an annual turnover of $2,000 to $150 million. Her clients are from a diverse range of industries, including aged care, health, construction and engineering, professional services, technology and retail.
Amy is the President of the NSW Business Chamber Illawarra Regional Advisory Council and sits on the Council of the NSW Business Chamber. She is the Deputy Chair of Illawarra Performing Arts Centre Limited, a former director of Illawarra Diggers Aged and Community Care Limited and previously served as a director of Destination Wollongong for 9 years.
Amy has a Bachelor of Commerce (Merit), Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and a Masters of Business Administration (Distinction).
Life Outside Kells
When the sun is shining, Amy will be at the beach or be on a family bike ride or bush walk. When it’s not, then she’ll be working on some form of Lego creation with her 2 young sons.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Need help with a legal issue?
Send us your details and one of our team members will be in touch.