What Our Clients Say
Amy Harper and Mitchell Micevski went above and beyond for us. We felt cared for and supported in very trying times. I would highly recommend them. Thank you.
Caring, professional and they go above and beyond to be extremely helpful.
A NSW Law Society Accredited Specialist in Business Law, Amy is an experienced commercial lawyer with a focus on contracts, business transactions, structuring and business disputes.
What she does
Amy’s practice consists of:
- sales and purchases of business and companies
- preparing agreements for and advising owners on structuring arrangements
- preparing negotiating and advising on commercial and construction contracts
- advising lenders on finance structures and preparing finance and security documentation
- advising on and preparing leases and licences
- providing advice to companies, associations and registered clubs on constitutional, membership and governance matters.
Who Amy works with
Amy works primarily with private businesses and not for profit organisations ranging from an annual turnover of $2,000 to $50 million. Her clients are from a diverse range of industries, including aged care, health, construction and engineering, professional services, technology and retail.
Amy is a director of Destination Wollongong and Illawarra Performing Arts Centre Limited. She is also the Deputy President of the NSW Business Chamber Illawarra Regional Advisory Council and sits on the Council of the NSW Business Chamber. As one of the stars in the 2019 Wollongong Dance for Cancer, Amy raised almost $22,000 for the NSW Cancer Council, contributing to a total of $215,000 raised by the event for local Illawarra families affected by Cancer.
Amy has a Bachelor of Commerce (Merit), Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and a Masters of Business Administration (Distinction).
Life Outside Kells
When the sun is shining, Amy will be at the beach or be on a family bike ride or bush walk. When it’s not, then she’ll be working on some form of Lego creation with her 2 young sons.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Need help with a legal issue?
Send us your details and one of our team members will be in touch.