Shareholder and Partnership Advice
Whether your business is a start-up or an experienced industry stalwart, our team offers a complete range of legal services to meet your needs.
Shareholder & Partnership Lawyers
While starting a business with someone else can be a great experience, there may come a time where your vision for the business no longer aligns with them.
We can help manage your business relationship from the establishment of your business with structuring advice, including:
- Drafting shareholder or partnership agreements
- Preparing buy/sell agreements, allowing insurance to fund unplanned exits due to death or total and permanent disability
- Shareholder and partnership disputes can be like marriage breakdowns – very personal and very stressful, especially when the shareholders are still trying to operate the business.
Once the dispute arises, Kells can assist you in negotiating a mutually agreeable outcome, whether through informal settlement conference or through formal alternative dispute resolution processes such as mediation.
If the dispute turns litigious, Kells lawyers are experienced in a range of Supreme Court Corporations List Matters, and can guide you through the process of litigation, including:
- Providing honest and pragmatic advice
- Managing the conduct of your litigation matter
- Negotiating settlement or appearing on your behalf in Court.
Buying a Business
Company Matters & Corporate Governance
Contracts & Other Business Documents
Not-for-Profit & Charity Law
Privacy & Data Security
Selling a Business
Shareholder & Partnership Advice
Trademarks & Intellectual Property
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Need help with a legal issue?
Send us your details and one of our team members will be in touch.